99% of people DO NOT need surgical punctal plugs to cure their dry eyes…
Get relief from your dry eyes without surgery
Surgery is scary, especially when it’s being performed on your eyes. Before you let your doctor convince you surgery is needed to fix your dry eyes, check out the video below.
Listen to what people in your exact same situation had to say:
- Reduce inflammation in your eyes and eyelids.
- Stop the dry, sand paper feeling in your eyes.
- Reduce your dependence on eye drops though the day.
- Increase the quantity and quality of your tears.
- Avoid painful surgery to fix your dry eyes.
- Finally live like a normal person
Chronic dry eye affects an estimated 20.7 million people in the United States and is one of the most common reasons why people visit the eye doctor. Nearly 40% of Americans experience symptoms of dry eye on a regular basis. Dry eye can be a progressive disease and if left untreated can lead to can lead to more serious problems such as impaired vision and increased risk of eye infections. Seven six percent of people report that their dry eye worsens over time.